Monday, July 2, 2012

Under Construction... !

Hello dear friends,

My full website is under construction at this time. 

If you are looking for my portfolio, please take a peek at my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericafreestone/

or go to my Facebook page:
(don't forget to 'like' my page!)

I currently list a small selection of made-to-order items as well as one of a kind pieces on Etsy at:

If you see something on any of these pages and you are wondering if it is currently available 
or if it can be made again, please don't hesitate to contact me! 
You can message me through any of the sites listed above, or email me directly at ericafreestone2011(at)gmail(dot)com 
*note punctuation spelled out to avoid spam; please use appropriate punctuation accordingly.

If you are located in or visiting the Monterey Peninsula/Central Coast area, 
you can always come in to my studio/showroom in downtown Pacific Grove, California and see my work in person!

My current Open Studio Hours for summer 2012 are:
Mondays 10 - 6
Thursdays 10 - 6
and by appointment

Erica Freestone 
Handmade Artisan Jewelry
157 Grand Ave. Suite #109
Pacific Grove, CA 93950

Thank you for your patience, and please check back soon for a new and improved website!


Many wishes of well being, happiness, health, and creativity,

Erica Freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment