Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Thank You; (Growth):

Thank you for being here.
 
This month marks my 8th year anniversary of working professionally in this industry. 
 
 As a kid, I never thought that one day I would call myself a jeweler. I have to tell you, though, it is one of the most wonderful, awe-inspiring, challenging, and exciting things I have ever done with my life, and every day I become more and more enamored with what I do. 
 
 It is not always easy; some projects are much harder than I expect, some months are much slower than others. Still I truck on, and still I love every little bit of it.
 
So that's why I want to thank you THANK YOU thank you for being here, for supporting me, for encouraging me, for being my customers, for cheering me on. Many of you have watched me grow from the very beginning, and I am so grateful for you. Many of you have never met me in person, and I am honored you have found me and like my work enough to 'like' me on Facebook and follow my blog. Many of you have purchased something from me--the biggest version of the message of 'keep doing what you're doing'!
 
So, thank you. You guys rock. :)
 
Much love,
Erica
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment